The quintatrancoso.pt, guarantees the integrity and full compliance of the obligations under the current national legislation as well as the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data (UE 2016/679) effective as of May 25, 2018.
This statement is intended to inform users of the Personal Data Protection Policy adopted by the website quintatrancoso.pt. This will be applicable if users decide to fill out a form on the said site, in which personal data are collected.
- The personal data collected, specifically the name, e-mail address and telephone (optional), in a voluntary, informed and voluntary manner will only be used by quintatrancoso.pt to present products and promotional offers through electronic mail or telephone. Your rights to information, rectification, opposition and cancellation are guaranteed by simply requesting it in writing to the general address referred to in point 1. In making this cancellation request, the data will be erased and will only be maintained if there is a legal obligation or contractual. These data will be kept and stored for the period provided by law.
- Quintatrancoso.pt will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data and prevent its alteration, loss or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD. However, quintatrancoso.pt can not guarantee the absolute infallibility of the Internet and, therefore, a violation of the data through fraudulent access by third parties.
- Users are responsible for the accuracy of the data provided.
- Quintatrancoso.pt does not provide your personal data to external entities or third parties.
- Users may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification, opposition and portability, by means of written communication, to the general address referred to in point 1, identifying themselves and specifying their request. To do this, a copy of B.I. or equivalent identification document, duly marked and indicating “copy”.
- Personal data of children under 18 years of age may only be obtained with the consent of the parents or guardians and quintatrancoso.pt will never use this data for purposes inappropriate for their age. Quintatrancoso.pt will allow parents or guardians to exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification, opposition and portability of the data of their children or guardians.